To get started with FeedbackExpress you need to go through five steps.
This help file looks at the first step. If you wish to skip to the next step, please click here.
On the Welcome screen, click Get Started Now.
Then select the marketplace you would like to use and hit Save.
The next step is to link your Amazon account to FeedbackExpress so that we can import your orders and your existing feedback directly from Amazon.
- Click on the Log into your Amazon account text beside the number 1.
- Then click on Log into your Amazon Account.
- Enter the Developers Name and Number (shown beside the 2 in FeedbackExpress). It's easiest to copy and paste these details from FeedbackExpress into Amazon.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Copy your SellerID and MWS Authorization Token back into FeedbackExpress.
- Click Link Account. (Amazon can sometimes delay the authorization. If you get an error please try again after a few hours, but do get in touch with support if still unable to link after a few hours)