To get started with FeedbackExpress, you need to go through five steps.
This helpfile looks at the final step. If you wish to review the last step click here.
To enable all of the features of FeedbackExpress, it’s important that we get read-only access to the positive feedback report located in your Seller Central account.
To grant us that access, please follow the steps outlined below:
- On Step A click on Login to Amazon account (if you have multiple Amazon marketplaces, please ensure that the correct one is selected)
- From the Settings link in the top right, scroll down to User Permissions.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your User Permissions Screen until you see your Current Users section
- Enter the name and the email address shown in step C. In this example it says PositiveUS6. Your step may say something different.
- Add FeedbackExpress under 'Add a New Seller Central' and hit the Invite button.
- Going back into FeedbackExpress, click the 'I have completed the above steps' button.
- Click 'Revisit your User Permissions screen'.
- This should take you to the user permissions for the FeedbackExpress email address. If YES skip to the next point.
- If not go back to the Settings link in the top right, scroll down to User Permissions. You will see a screen similar to the one below that shows email@example.com as a Current User.
- Now click on Manage User Permissions button.
- Once this has been done, scroll down to the Reports sections and click the View option in the Feedback row.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Continue button.
- Then go back to FeedbackExpress and hit 'I have completed the above steps'.
Your positive feedback integration is now complete!
Note: if you see the FeedbackExpress invite under 'Open Invitation', click on Resend again or contact Support so they can assist you.