Sellers are not allowed to contact their customers for marketing or promotional purposes (including via email, physical mail, telephone or otherwise).
If you send a permitted email to an Amazon customer, your email may not include any of the following:
- Links to any websites.
- Links to Amazon detail pages or storefronts.
- Seller logos if they contain or display a link to the seller's website.
- Any marketing message or promotion.
- Any promotions for additional products or referrals to third-party products or promotions.
However you can send:
- Invoices/ product guides or manuals in emails to a buyer but the total allowed attachment size is limited to 10 Mb.
Note: Here at FeedbackExpress we offer you multiple templates that are 100% safe to use on Amazon, if you're not sure of what you want to send, you can always use them to start with.