In order to add a new Channel to your FeedbackExpress account, open the 'Channels' screen then click 'Add a New Channel' to the top right and choose the channel you wish to add.
Linking your account (basic):
The process is very simple, just follow the steps below to get these details and link your account.
- Click on the Log in to Amazon account text beside 1.
- Log into your Amazon Account.
- Select the second option down, I want to use an application to access my Amazon Seller MWS Account.
- Enter the Application Name and Number (shown beside the 2 in FeedbackExpress). It's easiest to copy and paste these details from FeedbackExpress into Amazon.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Copy your SellerID and MWS Authorisation Token back into FeedbackExpress.
- Click Save.
Linking your account (Positive Feedback):
Once you've linked your account it's time to complete the process by giving FeedbackExpress permission to access your positive feedback. This process, much like the one above is simple to do:
- Click on the 'Grant Positive Feedback Integration' button onscreen
- Log into your Amazon account.
- Enter the FeedbackExpress email address showing on screen
- Then hit 'Send Invitation' and you will see a confirmation message appearing on screen.
- Click 'Continue' and go back to RepricerExpress and tick the 'I have completed the above steps' button.
- Click 'Revisit your User Permissions screen'.
- Go back to the Settings link in the top right, scroll down to 'User Permissions'. You will see a screen similar to the one below that shows firstname.lastname@example.org with a 'Manage Permissions' button next to it.
- Click the 'Manage Permissions' button.
- Once this has been done, scroll down to the Reports sections and click the View option in the Feedback row.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the 'Continue' button.
- Then go back to RepricerExpress and hit 'I have completed the above steps'.
- Your Positive Feedback Integration is now complete!
Set your Preferences for the new marketplace
Once you have linked your new channel and finished the Positive Feedback Integration, you will be asked to set your Preferences for this new marketplace. For more info click on this link.